North Wales Social Value Network
Social value enables us to understand the value of change in people's lives.
How would the people you work with explain to you the most important consequences of your activities?
Would they look at your financial performance? Or would they refer to things such as being more confident, or in better health, in more suitable housing, reduced harmful behavior, or less likely to need social services support?
If changes like this are the result of your work, you create social value!
Social Value is about:
- Demonstrating what has changed in people's lives as a result of your activities
- Putting a value to those changes
The movement continues to grow!
An increasing number of North Wales third sector organizations are engaged with social value, and some are considering embarking on the journey. Whatever your situation, the Network is here to support you.
Join us for our next meeting on
MONDAY, 11 APRIL 2022 BETWEEN 10.30 -12.30 o’clock ON ZOOM
- Karen Bellis, Community Benefits Manager, Denbighshire County Council will give an overview and update on social value developments in Denbighshire;
- Margaret Sutherland, Chief Officer, South Denbighshire Community Partnership, shares her experiences of Social Value;
- Mathew Lewis, Social Value Measurement Officer, Social Value Cymru discusses the third principle of social value – Value the things that matter.